Parade Group Practice

Close this search box.

Request by Patients for Hepatitis B Immunisations

GPs do not provide an occupational health service as part of their NHS responsibility nor can they provide this service to you even if you are willing to pay for it

Under Health and Safety Regulations, your employer or University/College has a duty to provide a safe working environment and therefore, appropriate health advice for those at risk of infection with Hepatitis B.

We advise you to contact your employer or University/College and refer them to this page on our website. They will be able to make arrangements with an occupational health provider for the provision of any immunisation which you may require following an appropriate assessment.

Employer or educational institutions can contact the Glasgow Local Medical Committee for further information. We are sorry that we cannot offer advice to individual patients on this matter.